Here is an easy way to get non-veggie lovers to LOVE zucchini. The Fresh Basil Dip is delicious on just about anything. Enjoy!
- 3 medium zucchini
- 1 Cup Panko or crushed croutons
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/3 Cup milk (may use olive oil if you prefer, but use less)
Slice zucchini into 1/4″ rounds. Place in bowl and toss with milk or oil. Set aside.
Combine remaining ingredients and mix well. Roll zucchini rounds in crumb mixture and place on lightly greased baking pans.
Bake at 400 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
Fresh Basil Dip
- 1 Cup cottage cheese
- 4 Tablespoons Mayonnaise or Vegannaise
- 1/3 Cup fresh basil (no need to chop)
- 1 medium garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
Combine all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth. Serve with zucchini chips or ANYTHING else. Delicious!